1, Stuffs you need before playing Japanese games.
Locale Emulator (download)
As the name imply, it’s change your PC locale to play most JP games.
- Run LEInstaller.exe to install.
- Then run LEGUI.exe, pick Run in Japanese (Admin) and Save
- Right-click file *.EXE and pick Locale Emulator -> Run in Japanese to play game
- Only work on windows 7/8/10
2, How to extract files after downloading ?
- .rar: Install Winrar then extract it with right click > extract.
- .zip: Same as RAR file.
- .iso: Use Daemon Tools or whichever virtual disk manager of your choice to mount then install it.
1, How to extract files after downloading ?
- .rar: You can search for extraction app like RAR on CH Play.
- .zip: Direct install, you need to turn the “Allow unknown source on”.
- .apk: Install the APK, then copy the OBB file into \Android\obb…
Express Your Reaction